From: RBoyle on
Hey everyone,

Quick question that i'm stumbiling over. I have a manager who wants
his group of employees to be able to edit emails within the generic
mailbox that we created for their department. However the one thing
they DO NOT want certain people to be able to do is delete emails that
have come into these boxes.

Any ideas on how to put this in place -- I have full access to my ms
exchange server however when i attempted to give the groups that i
assigned these guys to, and denied them access to Deleting Storage
that did not work.

Thanks - any ideas would be appriciated.

Best regards,

Ryan