From: Brainstormer on
When I try to launch the United States Postal Shipping Assistant I
get:

"the type initializer for
microsoft.practices.enterpriselibrary.exceptionhandling.exceptionpolicy
threw an exception."

and it does not launch.

I have uninstalled .Net Framework and reinstalled it, and this is the
error I get. I've also tried reinstalling Shipping Assistant.

When I google the error, it's mostly from programmers who are
discussing code, not for end users of others applications. No other
applications give me this error. I'm using Windows XP Service Pack 2.
I did try contacting the USPS but they couldn't help.

Anyone have any advice on this one?

--
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net