From: Sam on
In Google desktop I keep getting "personal cached web pages" I have visited,
even though I have erased internet history, on/offline files and all internet
temp files I can find. Is there any way to erase these old web pages from
cropping up after having erased all above iitems?
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
How can I clear my drop-down search history?
http://desktop.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=12411&topic=215

Third-party solution:

System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
Windows Temp Folder and much more.
http://www.igorshpak.net/

--
Carey Frisch