From: polishedball on
All the searches I have done indicate that a tape unit that works on a
PET will work on a C64. I have a DATA Master unit that works perfect
on the PET, however when putting it onto the C64 it does nothing the
FF/RW or play it wont move. I have tried 3 different c64's so I don;t
think there is an issue there. The 5v is on pin2 top because the port
will run a uiec just fine on the c64. Ideas?

I want to move some games I downloaded for the PET to tape so I can
load em and live the 3rd grade over again.

Let me know what i am missing if you could. Thanks!

From: polishedball on
On Mar 24, 8:26 pm, polishedball <polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> All the searches I have done indicate that a tape unit that works on a
> PET will work on a C64.  I have a DATA Master unit that works perfect
> on the PET, however when putting it onto the C64 it does nothing the
> FF/RW or play it wont move.  I have tried 3 different c64's so I don;t
> think there is an issue there.  The 5v is on pin2 top because the port
> will run a uiec just fine on the c64.  Ideas?
>
> I want to move some games I downloaded for the PET to tape so I can
> load em and live the 3rd grade over again.
>
> Let me know what i am missing if you could.  Thanks!

Got it, had to disable jiffydos