First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start earning the salary you deserve by obtaining the appropriate University Degree for a good life. adipose abjection adamantinoma
How are you bud! Do you want an effective future, go up in money earning power, and brownie points? Today only: We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities based on your present knowledge and work experience. Get a Degree in 6 weeks with our program! ~Our program will help ALL with professio... 21 Jul 2010 04:51
Fwd: [HACKERS] Streaming Replication: Checkpoint_segment and wal_keep_segments on standby
On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas(a)enterprisedb.com> wrote: The patch adds the document about the relationship between a restartpoint and checkpoint_segments parameter. Thanks, committed with minor editorialization Thanks. There will always be at least on... 21 Jul 2010 00:31
Finding slave WAL application time delay
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce(a)momjian.us> wrote: Someone at OSCON just asked if there is a way to find the _time_ delay between received and applied WAL. �Right now pg_last_xlog_replay_location() only reports the information in WAL scale. �It would be nice to report that in time, e.g... 20 Jul 2010 21:15
[HACKERS] Finding slave WAL application time delay
Someone at OSCON just asked if there is a way to find the _time_ delay between received and applied WAL. Right now pg_last_xlog_replay_location() only reports the information in WAL scale. It would be nice to report that in time, e.g. milliseconds. Because an idle master will not generate WAL, I don't think the... 20 Jul 2010 15:47
antisocial things you can do in git (but not CVS)
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 20:34, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(a)gmail.com> wrote: I have some concerns related to the upcoming conversion to git and how we're going to avoid having things get messy as people start using the new repository. �git has a lot more flexibility and power than CVS, and I'm worried that it ... 24 Jul 2010 15:34
[HACKERS] antisocial things you can do in git (but not CVS)
I have some concerns related to the upcoming conversion to git and how we're going to avoid having things get messy as people start using the new repository. git has a lot more flexibility and power than CVS, and I'm worried that it would be easy, even accidentally, to screw up our history. 1. Inability to clea... 20 Jul 2010 14:40
dynamically allocating chunks from shared memory
Excerpts from Markus Wanner's message of vie jul 02 19:44:46 -0400 2010: Having written a very primitive kind of a dynamic memory allocator for imessages [1], I've always wanted a better alternative. So I've investigated a bit, refactored step-by-step, and finally came up with the attached, lock based ... 26 Jul 2010 19:23
managing git disk space usage
* Robert Haas <robertmhaas(a)gmail.com> [100720 13:04]: 3. Clone the origin once. Apply patches to multiple branches by switching branches. Playing around with it, this is probably a tolerable way to work when you're only going back one or two branches but it's certainly a big nuisance when you're going ... 22 Jul 2010 05:57
[HACKERS] managing git disk space usage
Tom and, I believe, also Andrew have expressed some concerns about the space that will be taken up by having multiple copies of the git repository on their systems. While most users can probably get by with a single repository, committers will likely need one for each back-branch that they work with, and we have q... 20 Jul 2010 13:34
[COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.0, second run
Kevin Grittner wrote: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(a)dunslane.net> wrote: I despaired of this repo being anything like reliable months ago. AFAIK it is using a known to be broken version of fromcvs. Could we have it pull (using git) from the repo you have working correctly? (Or wo... 20 Jul 2010 12:27