First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERECURRENT OF :curname
Kevin Grittner �rta: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(a)cybertec.at> wrote: attached is a patch that adds the missing feature I certainly feel that this should be applied to 9.0 as a bugfix. Those two statements seem to contradict one another. PostgreSQL 8.3 or so added... 5 Aug 2010 14:40
Develop item from TODO list
Viktor Valy <vili0121(a)gmail.com> writes: We are 2 Students from the Technical University of Vienna. At our internship we would like to develop the item of the TODO list: "Allow SET CONSTRAINTS to be qualified by schema/table name". Is anyone working on it? Uh, it was done years ago, AFAICS, unless the To... 4 Aug 2010 08:09
english parser in text search: support for multiple words in the same position
Sushant Sinha <sushant354(a)gmail.com> wrote: Yes thats what I am planning to do. I just wanted to see if anyone can help me in estimating whether this is doable in the current parser or I need to write a new one. If possible, then some idea on how to go about implementing? The current tsearch parser i... 3 Aug 2010 05:59
[HACKERS] Where in the world is Itagaki Takahiro?
I haven't seen any posts or CF activity from Itagaki in over a week, so I'm wondering how to handle some patches in the CF. Does anyone know whether he's on vacation? Expected return? -Kevin -- Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers(a)postgresql.org) To make changes to your subscription: http:/... 3 Aug 2010 03:49
GROUPING SETS revisited
Hello 2010/8/3 Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(a)gmail.com>: In case anyone's interested, I've taken the CTE-based grouping sets patch from [1] and made it apply to 9.1, attached. I haven't yet done things like checked it for whitespace consistency, style conformity, or anything else, but (tuits permitting) hope t... 5 Aug 2010 14:40
[HACKERS] GROUPING SETS revisited
In case anyone's interested, I've taken the CTE-based grouping sets patch from [1] and made it apply to 9.1, attached. I haven't yet done things like checked it for whitespace consistency, style conformity, or anything else, but (tuits permitting) hope to figure out how it works and get it closer to commitability i... 3 Aug 2010 02:45
Why go to Princeton? Beat the system for a good life. adventurous abnegating adversaria
Dear Lady or Gentleman! Do you want a superior future, soar in money earning power, and the recognition of all? Special offer: We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities based on your present knowledge and work experience. Get a Degree in 4 weeks with our program! ~Our program will help ALL... 3 Aug 2010 00:36
Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle
Hi I've updated mvcc.sgml to explain the new serialization conflict rules for row-level locks, and added a paragraph to backend/executor/README that explains the implementation of those. I've chosen backend/executor/README because it already contains a description of UPDATE handling in READ COMMITTED mode, which see... 2 Aug 2010 22:26
Where in the world is Itagaki Takahiro?
On 8/2/10 3:42 PM, Itagaki Takahiro wrote: Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to a new job, and was very busy for it. Congratulations! Are you still at NTT Open Source? -- -- Josh Berkus PostgreSQL Experts Inc. ... 4 Aug 2010 15:48
english parser in text search: support for multiple words in the same position
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner(a)wicourts.gov> wrote: Sushant Sinha <sushant354(a)gmail.com> wrote: Yes thats what I am planning to do. I just wanted to see if anyone can help me in estimating whether this is doable in the current parser or I need to write a new one. If p... 3 Aug 2010 05:59