First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stalled post to pgsql-hackers
Your message to pgsql-hackers has been delayed, and requires the approval of the moderators, for the following reason(s): The author (pgsql-hackers(a)news.hub.org) is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups. If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns, please send a message to... 7 Aug 2010 03:59
pgsql-hackers@news.hub.org 58% OFF on Pfizer!
Stalled post to pgsql-hackers
Your message to pgsql-hackers has been delayed, and requires the approval of the moderators, for the following reason(s): The author (pgsql-hackers(a)news.hub.org) is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups. If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns, please send a message to... 7 Aug 2010 01:50
pgsql-hackers@news.hub.org 52% OFF on Pfizer!
Stalled post to pgsql-hackers
Your message to pgsql-hackers has been delayed, and requires the approval of the moderators, for the following reason(s): The author (pgsql-hackers(a)news.hub.org) is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups. If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns, please send a message to... 6 Aug 2010 18:12
pgsql-hackers@news.hub.org 40% OFF on Pfizer!
CommitFest 2010-07 week three progress report
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner(a)wicourts.gov> wrote: With only ten days to go, in order to leave time for committers to do their thing, we need to be wrapping up the remaining patches. I think we look pretty good. Of the remaining six patches, two are Work in Progress, so are not expected to go to a c... 6 Aug 2010 13:47
default of max_stack_depth
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii(a)gmail.com> writes: On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(a)sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote: The initial value needs to be small until we have been able to probe rlimit and figure out what is safe. Thanks! How about adding the comment about that as follows? I added this: ... 6 Aug 2010 13:47
[HACKERS] default of max_stack_depth
Hi, The document says that the max_stack_depth is 2MB by default. OTOH, in the source code, the variable max_stack_depth is initialized with 100 (kB), and guc.c also uses 100 as the default. Why? This seems confusing to me though I know that InitializeGUCOptions() sets max_stack_depth to 2MB. Regards, -... 6 Aug 2010 09:21
Adding xpath_exists function
Excerpts from Mike Fowler's message of mar jun 29 06:37:28 -0400 2010: After seeing some other posts in the last couple of days, I realised I hadn't documented the function in the SGML. I have now done so, and added a couple of tests with XML literals. Please find the patch attached. Now time to go cor... 5 Aug 2010 23:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12