From: Jock on

"B J Foster" <bjfoster(a)yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message
: Jock wrote:
: > "B J Foster" <bjfoster(a)fuckedbybluegrassmusic.yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in
: > message news:i0b8l2$v5n$1(a)bjf.motzarella.org...
: > :
: > : This garbage again!
: > : There is a link between phone use and IQ - people who do not use
: > : hands-free devices while driving generally have a low IQ.
: >
: >
: > .....and you use yours a bit when you are playing that bluegrass music
BJ!
: > Are you one who has the phone on hands free holding it in front of your
face,
: > still driving one handed & talking then?
: > Asbestos was all good as well. For a time.
: >
:
: Wot is the relationship between asbestos and mobile phones?

the blue grass has definitely fucked you up BJ if you cannot sort that.

From: B J Foster on
Jock wrote:
> "B J Foster" <bjfoster(a)yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message
> : Jock wrote:
> : > "B J Foster" <bjfoster(a)fuckedbybluegrassmusic.yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in
> : > message news:i0b8l2$v5n$1(a)bjf.motzarella.org...
> : > :
> : > : This garbage again!
> : > : There is a link between phone use and IQ - people who do not use
> : > : hands-free devices while driving generally have a low IQ.
> : >
> : >
> : > .....and you use yours a bit when you are playing that bluegrass music
> BJ!
> : > Are you one who has the phone on hands free holding it in front of your
> face,
> : > still driving one handed & talking then?
> : > Asbestos was all good as well. For a time.
> : >
> :
> : Wot is the relationship between asbestos and mobile phones?
>
> the blue grass has definitely fucked you up BJ if you cannot sort that.

Answer the question
From: DM on
On Jun 29, 9:31 am, Felix_the_cat <go_away(a)not_here.biz> wrote:
> On 29/06/2010 8:44 AM, B J Foster wrote:

> > Read the words - there is no evidence that cellphone radiation has any
> > ill-effect on health whatsoever.
>
> I don't see those words there, but I do see these..
>
> "Its warning came after a 10-year international study linked extended
> mobile phone use to increased risk of brain tumours.

Among the words you don't see an actual reference to the "study".
That's because there isn't one. Its a fabrication carefully worded to
alarm people and cause them to pass it on to their friends via e-mail
or Usenet.

This kind of thing is called a "social engineering virus".

Only the silliest people fall for them nowadays, but that's still
enough of an incubation pool to keep them propagating.

DM