Prev: RUNDLL error!
Next: Problem
From: Canafrica on
Every time I try to load an avi file or any graphics files I get a box which
says" Please wait while Windows configures PhotoGallery"

Then it runs through many times before the file loads.

How can I fix this?

From: Sinner on

"Canafrica" <joburger(a)mailcan.com> wrote in message
> Every time I try to load an avi file or any graphics files I get a box
> which
> says" Please wait while Windows configures PhotoGallery"
>
> Then it runs through many times before the file loads.
>
> How can I fix this?

You could try re-installing Photogallery.

From: Canafrica on
I didn't install it - I think it is part of Windows XP

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: Weatherlawyer on

Canafrica wrote:
> I didn't install it - I think it is part of Windows XP

Stop top posting.

Photogallery could be any one of a number of files but Xp it aint. Xp
stores your pictures in the file: "My Pictures" a rather inept choice
of titles considering that the OS was designed for the home user and is
likely to have a number of individual users.

You probably got the folder from your scanner or camera software.

Pages: 1
Prev: RUNDLL error!
Next: Problem