From: Too Funny on
On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 17:30:55 +0100, Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com>
wrote:

>You can add this one I just created with GIMP. GIMP doesn't have
>"Luminance" in its layer mixers, but applying "Hard Light" to the second
>gradient seems to produce the same effect.
>
>http://www.arumes.com/temp/GrangerChart.jpg

I added yours to the comparison chart. Thanks. Had to change the
perspective a little to fit but that doesn't change the overall appearance.

Here's the link to the more complete version.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/4338229864_1f3767b261_o.jpg

There's room on that for 2 more editors now. Anyone else want to add their
favorite editor that's not already represented on it? :-)