From: Vance on
On Feb 6, 9:40 am, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:22:37 -0500, tony cooper
>

> <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

> >>Couldn't even stand to have the 100% proof listed again, could you. Are you
> >>sticking your head in the sand again, or wherever it is that you keep it
> >>these days? Do you listen to others with your fingers in your ears while
> >>humming a tune? Read facts and evidence while poking your own eyes out?
> >>Seems to be the case. LOL!
>
> >>What "his own site"? I don't own Flickr, I don't own Photoline, I don't own
> >>PaintShopPro.
>
> >Or even a camera, for that matter.
>
> Awww... whatsamatter Boopy? Is the harsh truth about your favorite software
> that you've been schilling to everyone all your life got you down? Or was
> it all that money and time that you wasted on it?
>
> LOL!- Hide quoted text -

I like my Photoshop and I know other people, some of them
discriminating, that like it too.

Vance
From: Robert Coe on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:48:18 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
: On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:37:47 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
: ...
: I even went back to see where PhotoSlop's errors were and corrected its
: "Rainbow" gradient to have the proper colors and spacings in it, changed
: the color profiles, the color-space, I tried everything, and still I
: couldn't get PhotoSlop to create a correct Granger Calibration Chart. They
: all looked nearly identical to the example previously posted with its
: hideous peaks and ravines and large missing ranges of hues.
:
: And then you fools wonder why you spend days and weeks of your lives trying
: to properly calibrate your color profiles and monitors, wasting hundreds of
: dollars on extra screen and printer calibration tools, reams of expensive
: paper, quarts of ink, etc. etc. All because you are depending on an
: outrageously overpriced program, Photoslop, that can't even produce the
: right colors on your systems. If this isn't a penultimate case of "Garbage
: In Garbage Out", I don't know what is!

I can't say anything authoritative about the rest of your diatribe, but I'd
bet money that those last five words are true.

Bob
From: LOL! on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:32:17 -0500, Robert Coe <bob(a)1776.COM> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:48:18 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
>: On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:37:47 -0600, LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:
>: ...
>: I even went back to see where PhotoSlop's errors were and corrected its
>: "Rainbow" gradient to have the proper colors and spacings in it, changed
>: the color profiles, the color-space, I tried everything, and still I
>: couldn't get PhotoSlop to create a correct Granger Calibration Chart. They
>: all looked nearly identical to the example previously posted with its
>: hideous peaks and ravines and large missing ranges of hues.
>:
>: And then you fools wonder why you spend days and weeks of your lives trying
>: to properly calibrate your color profiles and monitors, wasting hundreds of
>: dollars on extra screen and printer calibration tools, reams of expensive
>: paper, quarts of ink, etc. etc. All because you are depending on an
>: outrageously overpriced program, Photoslop, that can't even produce the
>: right colors on your systems. If this isn't a penultimate case of "Garbage
>: In Garbage Out", I don't know what is!
>
>I can't say anything authoritative about the rest of your diatribe, but I'd
>bet money that those last five words are true.
>
>Bob

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves
up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill