From: Matt Smith on
I know this is an older version of SolidWorks but my employer doesn't
want to pay for an upgrade but I noticed that when I select
"Photoworks->Options" from the menu, nothing happens. Same thing when
I press the options button in the photoworks toolbar. Anyone know how
I can fix this? I'm on SP4. Thanks.
From: fcsuper on
On Jun 17, 6:40 pm, Matt Smith <gizmosm...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this is an older version of SolidWorks but my employer doesn't
> want to pay for an upgrade but I noticed that when I select
> "Photoworks->Options" from the menu, nothing happens.  Same thing when
> I press the options button in the photoworks toolbar.  Anyone know how
> I can fix this?  I'm on SP4.  Thanks.

It may be something as simple as a reinstall might fix your issue.
Beyond that, I'm not sure why PhotoWorks toolbar would be showing up
yet not working.

Matt Lorono
http://sw.fcsuper.com
http://fcsuper.com/swblog
From: Krister_L on
On 20 Juni, 04:54, fcsuper <fcsu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 6:40 pm, Matt Smith <gizmosm...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I know this is an older version of SolidWorks but my employer doesn't
> > want to pay for an upgrade but I noticed that when I select
> > "Photoworks->Options" from the menu, nothing happens.  Same thing when
> > I press the options button in the photoworks toolbar.  Anyone know how
> > I can fix this?  I'm on SP4.  Thanks.
>
> It may be something as simple as a reinstall might fix your issue.
> Beyond that, I'm not sure why PhotoWorks toolbar would be showing up
> yet not working.
>
> Matt Loronohttp://sw.fcsuper.comhttp://fcsuper.com/swblog

Matt

Maybe You should turn to a SolidWorks group with Your question. This
group is currently used for just about anything else but SolidWorks.

// Krister