First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Zimbabwe Sheriff's Office Attaches Five Central Bank Properties to
Zimbabwe Sheriff's Office Attaches Five Central Bank Properties to Cover Debt http://www1.voanews.com Lawyer Davison Kanokanga said that in the event movable assets already seized by the Sheriff's Office did not cover the unpaid bills for tractors ordered by the central bank, the attached buildings would go... 31 Jul 2010 06:25
Zimbabwe State Case Against MDC Treasurer Bennett Undermined Further
Zimbabwe State Case Against MDC Treasurer Bennett Undermined Further http://www1.voanews.com Peter Michael Hitschmann said under cross-examination by Attorney General Johannes Tomasina that Bennett did not provide him with funds to buy weapons that were seized in a 2006 raid on his home in Mu tare Thomas... 31 Jul 2010 06:25
AG fails to extract confession from witness
AG fails to extract confession from witness http://www.zimonline.co.za/ by Own Correspondents Wednesday 27 January 2010 HARARE - The prosecution on Tuesday tried without success to cajole and lure its chief witness Michael Peter Hitschmann - earlier declared hostile by the court - into admitting that he ... 31 Jul 2010 06:25
STATIC UNIVERSE: EINSTEINIANA'S NEW MONEY-SPINNER
The old money-spinner: http://www.physorg.com/news179508040.html "More than a dozen ground-based Dark Energy projects are proposed or under way, and at least four space-based missions, each of the order of a billion dollars, are at the design concept stage." The new money-spinner (in Einsteiniana's schizophren... 2 Aug 2010 02:46
scientists and a glimpse of theory making
Osher Doctorow wrote: From Osher Doctorow I've also gotten some arguably interesting results tying in related 2 or 1/2 ratios and also 0.43 to 0.488 ratios in my last few posts in my Quantum Gravity thread. Osher Doctorow Supporting evidence comes from observational evidence of those exopla... 31 Jul 2010 02:10
converting "pi base" to "e base" Re: Euclidean geom = Elliptic unioned Hyperbolic #4.33 & #249 Correcting Math & Atom Totality
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Looks like I invented some new terms here of: (a) ReCalculus to signify the strip-building rather than the decomposition into picket-fences of Calculus. I looked up the word "calculus" and surprized to find it is a Latin word th... 31 Jul 2010 01:06
Quantum Gravity 404.8: Continuation of 404.7 with Titus-Bode Law and Dermott's Law
From Osher Doctorow In Section 404.7, why did I choose the earth-moon distance as the "standard" distance? By intuition, I thought of it as our closest relevant "local" distance to Earth, the moon being quite larger than artificial satellites. But there are also two "laws" of planets and/ or planetary satell... 31 Jul 2010 02:10
Chapt17: solar system evidence Re: Discovered! - Exoplanets in Tight 2:1 Resonance #248 Atom Totality
Robert L. Oldershaw wrote: Well, well. There was another pleasant surprise in the science news yesterday. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100728092633.htm Astronomers have discovered an "unusual" planetary system wherein the two planets orbit the system's core object in a relative... 31 Jul 2010 12:54
Quantum Gravity 404.7: Human Brain Neurons Satisfy Human Brain Neuron Repulsion/Expansion Criteria of Probable Causation/Influence (PI)
From Osher Doctorow So where do the macroscopic analogs of the Strong and Weak Interactions reside, or the macroscopic analog of Electrical Repulsion between two electrons or two protons? From the previous sections and subsections, these appear to be the domains of Repulsion/Expansion in the Universe. One s... 30 Jul 2010 22:56
What happens to the weight of energy in a black hole?
Infinite weight is of course a violation of mathematical law. The only thing that goes infinite is sizes of infinity of the infinitely small. Black holes violate laws. We are not seeing them. Mitch Raemsch ... 5 Aug 2010 03:45