From: Jim on
I've been using PiP for quite a while now
<http://www.pleasantsoftware.com/pip/index.shtml> but what I'd really
like is something like that that can send the camera's video stream to
an iPhone/iPad (local network only would be fine).

Anyone know of such a thing? I know Evocam can do it but it's a tad
pricy ($30) for this one function, plus I like the way PiP works - very
minimal. Evocam is way more capable, but also a lot more cluttered as a
result.

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
From: Stimpy on
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:18:36 +0100, Jim wrote
> I've been using PiP for quite a while now

Ooo I remember using PIP on a Softcard equipped Apple II

PIP CON:=filename to display a file wasn't it?

(gets coat)

From: Peter Ceresole on
Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ooo I remember using PIP on a Softcard equipped Apple II

CP/M waznit?
--
Peter
From: Elliott Roper on
In article <1jlis1a.1habc201j1lm9sN%peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk>, Peter
Ceresole <peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Stimpy <stimpy1997uk(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Ooo I remember using PIP on a Softcard equipped Apple II
>
> CP/M waznit?

Whippersnapper!

various PDP/8 OS's

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248
From: Peter Ceresole on
Elliott Roper <nospam(a)yrl.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Ooo I remember using PIP on a Softcard equipped Apple II
> >
> > CP/M waznit?
>
> Whippersnapper!
>
> various PDP/8 OS's

Well yes, I was rather late to the party.
--
Peter
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2