From: Millivan on
I've always been able to paste pictures (such as screen shots) from the
clipboard within the body of HTML emails, but something's happened and now
when I paste a picture it gets removed before it's sent.

I can see the picture in the email when I'm writing it, but after clicking
Send and opening the email in my Outbox before sending, there's just a blank
empty frame with the message "The linked image cannot be displayed. The
file may have been moved, renamed or deleted. Verify that the link points
to the correct file and location." and the little 'placeholder' icon (little
red cross in a white rectangle).

What could be causing this?

From: Millivan on
Restarting (complete reboot) seems to have cleared this up now.