From: Jessetr on
Hi.

I have a pie chart, and I can't seem to find the settings to get the labels
for the slices OUTSIDE the pie but the percentages INSIDE the pie. It seems
like it should be something real simple, but I've messed with it for a while.

Second question, is if I can't post a link, can anyone help me with another
question that I have about charts but can't describe without a picture? I'd
be grateful if someone would be willing to have a quick email exchange with
me.

Thank you!

Jesse

From: trip_to_tokyo on
2007 Version

Click in the Pie Chart.

This will launch the Chart Tools tab in the Title Bar (right hand side).

Go to Layout contextual tab (just below and to the right of Chart Tools).

Labels group.

Data Labels

The switch that you want is in here.

Thanks.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
For your second point you can email me (I only work in 2007 verssions).

I should be able to reply within 24 hours.