From: Nancy A Nancy on
I have a two part question regarding pulling linked charts into PowerPoint:

1 - I need to pull several linked charts from an excel file into a
PowerPoint file. How do I tell ppt which charts to put where? I need 2 per
page and there are about 50.

2. When I attempted to pull in my first chart only a portion of the chart
appeared in ppt. How do I get the entire chart to appear?
From: Debbie on
Hi Nancy, I am also having problems with linking excel charts (xlsx format)
into a pptx presentation.
This worked successfully before upgrading to Office 2007.
Each month I have to redo the linking rather than simply updating them.