From: chukker on

Arthur, please help me. I've been desperately seeking you and your
invaluable cleaning manual for my forlorn and ink-constipated Epson
4000.

My issue has been mostly the light magenta, but now it is clogging in
about 5 out of the 8 inks because the Epson has been sitting unused.

I have always had nozzle clogging issues - from the beginning - and
power cleanings became financially draining. So the expensive printer
just sits in the corner.

Today was the day of decision: to sell the thing or find a solution.
Your name kept popping up in all the forums I searched, so I'm on a
quest to find you and your famed manual(s).

If you see this post, please help.:eek: I'm grateful.
toonybrain(a)yahoo.com

From: Arthur Entlich on
You can reach me privately at the address below. Please provide the
same information you did in your posting here, so I know what to send
you as a starting point.

Art

e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

(at) = @
(dot) = .

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/