From: Stickus on

"Joel" <joel(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
> Siema Nym <siema_nym(a)here.com> wrote:
>
>> I've just purchased a Canon MP-560 to replace a Canon i850 I've had
>> for some time. I last purchased FormulaLabs ink for the i850 from
>> alotofthings six years ago. I've just used it up and it has performed
>> to my satisfaction over that time (stable stuff). (Having retired 5
>> years ago I'm using less ink than I did in the past, but I'm still
>> frugal or green!) Unfortunately, it seems that alotofthings is no
>> longer selling printer ink. So far, I have not located a trustworthy
>> source for bulk ink (preferred) for the MP-560 (PGI-220 & CLI-221) or
>> for generic cartridges.
>>
>> I'm hoping I can get a pointer or two in this group.
>>
>> siema nym
>
> I have never used any refill ink from FormulaLabs and I have no issue with
> that. IOW, if you can't do without FormulaLabs then I guess that you will
> no longer be able to enjoy the inkjet world. If you want to try something
> new then shop for other vendors.
>
> And please list the untrustworthy sources so we can avoid them too.
> Thanks.

I would like to suggest using your local Cartridge World. They should be
able to refill your cartridges and supply their own brand. They do in the
UK. I have found them to be very helpful and their products spot on.
Regards
Stick

From: fredk on
On Apr 1, 10:16 am, mickey <mice...(a)somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:29:21 -0600, Siema Nym <siema_...(a)here.com> wrote:
> > I've just purchased a Canon MP-560 to replace a Canon i850 I've had
> > for some time.  I last purchased FormulaLabs ink for the i850 from
> > alotofthings six years ago.  I've just used it up and it has performed
> > to my satisfaction over that time (stable stuff).  (Having retired 5
> > years ago I'm using less ink than I did in the past, but I'm still
> > frugal or green!)  Unfortunately, it seems that alotofthings is no
> > longer selling printer ink.  So far, I have not located a trustworthy
> > source for bulk ink (preferred) for the MP-560 (PGI-220 & CLI-221) or
> > for generic cartridges.
>
> > I'm hoping I can get a pointer or two in this group.
>
> > siema nym
>
> Have used ink fromwww.inksupply.comMIS Associates for a number of yrs
> and they have always performed well for me.
> --
> Mickey

A good source for inks for the Canon PGI-220 and CLI-221 cartridges is
Supply Source. They are offering a free chip resetter for the Canon
cartridges if you buy a set of 16 ounce bottles of inks for the
PGI-220/CLI-221 cartridges. You can contact them at
supplysource(at)gmail(dot)com.

Fred