From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:

>> They weren't Easter bunnies. It was soft p.o.r.n. It was
>> inappropriate for the Malkwarebyte forums and the religious
>> Christians were offended.

What rubbish!

Most certainly there was no reason for banning me from the Malwarebytes
forums, that's for sure.

There's something that doesn't quite ring true about an organisation
which does not correspond in a civilised manner with the users of its
product.

Maybe someone like David Kaye has the experience to determine if a
machine is actually *clean* after installing and running MBAM. Someone,
surely, has carried out an independent check to give such a widely used
facility a clean bill of health. Whilst MBAM is obviously highly
effective at removing 'malware' why is it considered impossible for the
downloaded software to leave its *own* gremlin within the cleaned
machine?

Is Malwarebytes approved by Microsoft itself? If so, please cite
reference.

--
Dave - seeking only the truth!