From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

>> | Were *you* notified by Microsoft about this new pdf file David?

| That was my question.

| I know full well that it was produced independently.

| How *did* you learn about it?

Your posting it and it wasted my time looking at it.

--
Dave

From: David Kaye on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>MSE is based upon Microsoft's purchase of RAV from GeCAD. That was purchased
> 7~8 years ago.

Gosh, time flies.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com>

>>MSE is based upon Microsoft's purchase of RAV from GeCAD. That was purchased
>> 7~8 years ago.

| Gosh, time flies.

Yeah... It sure does. Time is an interesting concept as a function of age. The older
one gets the more time compresses (appears shorter) yet intruduce adrenaline into the
system and time expands. That is as one ages time seems shorter and shorter. Introduce
adrenaline into the system and for that period an actual short period of time seems to
take a very long time.

--
Dave

From: Peter Foldes on