From: ~BD~ on
Hi David

You may possibly find this item of interest.

http://www.itknowledge24.com/Introducing_Microsoft_Security_Essentials.pdf

--
Dave
From: David Kaye on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi David
>
>You may possibly find this item of interest.
>
>http://www.itknowledge24.com/Introducing_Microsoft_Security_Essentials.pdf

Thanks Dave, but I already get updates on this stuff directly from Microsoft.
From: ~BD~ on
David Kaye wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi David
>>
>> You may possibly find this item of interest.
>>
>> http://www.itknowledge24.com/Introducing_Microsoft_Security_Essentials.pdf
>>

> Thanks Dave, but I already get updates on this stuff directly from Microsoft.

<shrug> I thought it was a very new *non-Microsoft* item.

I apologise if you had already viewed the document.

I am interested to learn why you declined to use MSE in favour of Avast!
(which recently proved ineffective)

--
Dave
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| David Kaye wrote:
>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Hi David

>>> You may possibly find this item of interest.

>>> http://www.itknowledge24.com/Introducing_Microsoft_Security_Essentials.pdf

>> Thanks Dave, but I already get updates on this stuff directly from Microsoft.

| <shrug> I thought it was a very new *non-Microsoft* item.

| I apologise if you had already viewed the document.

| I am interested to learn why you declined to use MSE in favour of Avast!
| (which recently proved ineffective)

The fact is *ANY* and *EVERY* anti malware application may be proved to be ineffective at
one point or another for some malware.

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>
>
> | David Kaye wrote:

>>> Thanks Dave, but I already get updates on this stuff directly from Microsoft.
>
> |<shrug> I thought it was a very new *non-Microsoft* item.
>
> | I apologise if you had already viewed the document.
>
> | I am interested to learn why you declined to use MSE in favour of Avast!
> | (which recently proved ineffective)
>
> The fact is *ANY* and *EVERY* anti malware application may be proved to be ineffective at
> one point or another for some malware.

For once I agree with you - 100%. :)

Were *you* notified by Microsoft about this new pdf file David?

--
Dave