From: Peter Foldes on
Sunny

Microsoft newsgroups was never a part of Usenet up until now that Usenet carries the
cancelled groups on their servers. Get your fact correctly. The alt. groups are
Usenet.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Sunny on

> Sunny
>

> Microsoft newsgroups was never a part of Usenet up until now that Usenet
> carries the cancelled groups on their servers. Get your fact correctly.
> The alt. groups are Usenet.

Anything posted on a NNTP server is Usenet.
Looks like Microsoft propaganda has done a good job on you though.

From: John John - MVP on

On 7/22/2010 5:54 PM, Ed from AZ wrote:
> John:
>
> I tried to email you, but I guess you use the same trick I do!! 8>)
>
> I have a couple of questions about AlacrityPC. It runs fine, but I'm
> unclear on a couple of points. I did get the user manual, but I'm not
> seeing what I need.
>
> If you could help, I'd appreciate it. If you want to use email, I'm @
> That_Guy_Ed<at>g_mail<.com> (but you need to remove all three
> underscores and the tag brackets). Else the NG is fine.

Try the AlacrityPC help forum:

http://kensalter.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

John
From: John John - MVP on

On 7/22/2010 9:43 PM, Peter Foldes wrote:
> Greg
>
> A bit of a newsflash. This microsoft.public newsgroup is not Usenet

These groups *are* Usenet groups.

John
From: Peter Foldes on
John John

Sorry but I differ. The MS newsgroups is not Usenet.