From: Ed from AZ on
John:

I tried to email you, but I guess you use the same trick I do!! 8>)

I have a couple of questions about AlacrityPC. It runs fine, but I'm
unclear on a couple of points. I did get the user manual, but I'm not
seeing what I need.

If you could help, I'd appreciate it. If you want to use email, I'm @
That_Guy_Ed<at>g_mail<.com> (but you need to remove all three
underscores and the tag brackets). Else the NG is fine.

Ed
From: Shenan Stanley on
Ed from AZ wrote:
> I tried to email you, but I guess you use the same trick I do!! 8>)
>
> I have a couple of questions about AlacrityPC. It runs fine, but
> I'm unclear on a couple of points. I did get the user manual, but
> I'm not seeing what I need.
>
> If you could help, I'd appreciate it. If you want to use email,
> I'm @ That_Guy_Ed<at>g_mail<.com> (but you need to remove all three
> underscores and the tag brackets). Else the NG is fine.

Unasked questions rarely get answers. ;-)

> I have a couple of questions about AlacrityPC. It runs fine, but
> I'm unclear on a couple of points. I did get the user manual, but
> I'm not seeing what I need.

Want to expand? I know it seems generally off-topic for this board - but I
cannot be sure without more clarification.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Greg Russell on
"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> If you could help, I'd appreciate it. If you want to use email,
>> I'm at ThatGuyEd(a)gmail.com
>
> Unasked questions rarely get answers. ;-)

Some people think Usenet is their personal, private consultant.

From: Peter Foldes on
Greg

A bit of a newsflash. This microsoft.public newsgroup is not Usenet

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Sunny on

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Greg
>
> A bit of a newsflash. This microsoft.public newsgroup is not Usenet
>
> --
> Peter

News flash 2 - Yes, it is part of Usenet.
Just because Microsoft is getting out of Usenet, does not cancel Usenet.
This and other newsgroups not on the Microsoft Usenet server still exist,
just not accessible on the Microsoft server.