From: Herc7 on
On May 25, 1:47 am, Anne Onime <anonym...(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote:
> Graham, have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer?
> If you haven't look it up and let me know what you think?
>
> Could you be the Aussie version of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
>
> Cheers
> Cobba

No, and FYI modern spy technology can trace an anonymous post 100
years on.

Herc
From: . on
On 25/05/2010 6:30 AM, Herc7 wrote:
> On May 25, 1:47 am, Anne Onime<anonym...(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote:
>> Graham, have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer?
>> If you haven't look it up and let me know what you think?
>>
>> Could you be the Aussie version of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Cobba
>
> No, and FYI modern spy technology can trace an anonymous post 100
> years on.
>
> Herc

Who`d care after a century?

Get used to the technology around us.

It`s not pointed at you...you`re not that important!

From: |-|ercules on
"." <.@.com> wrote ...
> On 25/05/2010 6:30 AM, Herc7 wrote:
>> On May 25, 1:47 am, Anne Onime<anonym...(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote:
>>> Graham, have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer?
>>> If you haven't look it up and let me know what you think?
>>>
>>> Could you be the Aussie version of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Cobba
>>
>> No, and FYI modern spy technology can trace an anonymous post 100
>> years on.
>>
>> Herc
>
> Who`d care after a century?
>
> Get used to the technology around us.
>
> It`s not pointed at you...you`re not that important!

If a natural catastrophe was to happen and wipe out all 3.5 billion males on the planet, or it just killed me, 50/50 either way,
guess who would die?

Herc

From: Sylvia Else on
On 25/05/2010 6:30 AM, Herc7 wrote:
> On May 25, 1:47 am, Anne Onime<anonym...(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote:
>> Graham, have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer?
>> If you haven't look it up and let me know what you think?
>>
>> Could you be the Aussie version of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Cobba
>
> No, and FYI modern spy technology can trace an anonymous post 100
> years on.

Of course it can't. Postings can only be traced to the extent that there
is a record at each node it passed through of where it came from. Some
nodes don't make such records in the first place, and the records of
those that do are hardly likely to be retained for 100 years.

Sylvia.
From: |-|ercules on
"Sylvia Else" <sylvia(a)not.at.this.address> wrote
> On 25/05/2010 6:30 AM, Herc7 wrote:
>> On May 25, 1:47 am, Anne Onime<anonym...(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote:
>>> Graham, have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer?
>>> If you haven't look it up and let me know what you think?
>>>
>>> Could you be the Aussie version of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Cobba
>>
>> No, and FYI modern spy technology can trace an anonymous post 100
>> years on.
>
> Of course it can't. Postings can only be traced to the extent that there
> is a record at each node it passed through of where it came from. Some
> nodes don't make such records in the first place, and the records of
> those that do are hardly likely to be retained for 100 years.
>
> Sylvia.

but it's in the posters memory what he did, unless you are claiming
mind reading will always be impossible. I bet the truman company
scanned 100,000 of his thoughts already just for posting to me.

Herc