From: Newbie on
I am having this unusual experience with Pithhelmet. I got the latest
version for my Imac (intel, 10.6). I went through the installation
steps and the process ended with the installer announcing the sw was
installed successfully. Except that it wasn't: there is no trace of PH
anywhere. I tired several times, same result. Any ideas?
From: gtr on
On 2010-06-30 13:00:48 -0700, Newbie said:

> I am having this unusual experience with Pithhelmet. I got the latest
> version for my Imac (intel, 10.6). I went through the installation
> steps and the process ended with the installer announcing the sw was
> installed successfully. Except that it wasn't: there is no trace of PH
> anywhere. I tired several times, same result. Any ideas?

When you run Safari (what version was that, again?), you do not have a
pull-down menu to the right of "Help" of a little hat?
--
If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

From: Newbie on

> When you run Safari (what version was that, again?), you do not have a
> pull-down menu to the right of "Help" of a little hat?

Safari 5.0. There is no trace of pithhelmet anywhere, except the
installer on my desktop which cheerfully announced that ph had been
successfully installed!
From: Newbie on
Michael Vilain <vilain(a)NOspamcop.net> wrote:

> Have you asked this question of Mike Solomon, the Pithhelmet developer?
> What did he say?

If I had his answer I would likely not have asked your opinion. :)

Anyway, he does something for us for free, so I thought it behooves us
users to try to help one another first.
From: nospam on
In article <300620102359102179%newbie(a)no.spam>, Newbie <newbie(a)no.spam>
wrote:

> > Have you asked this question of Mike Solomon, the Pithhelmet developer?
> > What did he say?
>
> If I had his answer I would likely not have asked your opinion. :)
>
> Anyway, he does something for us for free, so I thought it behooves us
> users to try to help one another first.

pith helmet is not free.

<http://www.culater.net/software/PithHelmet/Registration.php>