From: Lizz45ie on
Hello,

I am trying to create a formula in a pivot table in Excel 2007 that will
give me a percent of orders that have completed service orders. Here is an
example of my pivot table data:

Filter: on date
Column: service complete: yes or no
Row: Region
Employee
Values: Count of Service Order

I need help creating a formula that tells me what % of the total orders are
"yes" and what % of orders are "no".

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 PivotTable
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/02_27_10.xlsx

From: Fred Smith on
Right-click on a Service Order cell.
Choose: Summarize Data By>More Options...>Show Values As
Choose: % of Total in drop-down box

Regards,
Fred