From: Goody on
I understand that subtotal 101 calculates an average of cells in a column
without counting the hidden rows. Is there a comparable method to calculate
the average of cells in a row without counting the hidden column values?

Goody
From: Mike H on
As I explained in your identical post of a couple of hours ago, there is no
direct function in Excel to do this. Did you try the method I gave your here

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions&mid=1310de38-eb23-4764-9b83-a259a9e4d3a5&cid=0a36ac86-c9e8-43b7-b5af-5d303366c788
--
Mike

question.