From: Dianeg on
I'm using 2007 and have created several pivot tables from this particular
database but now, suddenly when I create a pivot table from scratch, the
field list is not displayed although the show/hide buttons on the ribbon are
lit up. My active cell is inside the table, what have I done wrong???

Regards
Diane
From: Roger Govier on
Hi Diane

Options tab>Field List

--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Dianeg on
Hi Roger

Thanks for the response but that's what's strange about this, the field list
button is active, in fact all of the buttons on the show/Hide group are active

I've never seen that before without the field list being displayed. Any
other ideas?

Thank you

Diane

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 PivotTable Field List
Could be hiding at the bottom:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzwi2g5yz3q/04_10_10a.pdf

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Diane

If Herbert's suggestion doesn't bring any joy, you can send me a copy of
the file and I will take a look.
To send direct
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Change the at and dots to make valid email address
--
Regards
Roger Govier