From: RichA on

Twibil wrote:
> On Nov 16, 3:55 am, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >  Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>
> Cool! It's obvious that to solve the world's overpopulation problems
> we need only to begin producing *far* more plastic cameras!
>
> Thanx for your help.

If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
self-abort? Do it for the good of the planet. Lead by example.
From: Wisdom on
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:36:49 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Twibil wrote:
>> On Nov 16, 3:55�am, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>> > �Toxins in plastic 'feminise boys'
>>
>> Cool! It's obvious that to solve the world's overpopulation problems
>> we need only to begin producing *far* more plastic cameras!
>>
>> Thanx for your help.
>
> If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
>self-abort? Do it for the good of the planet. Lead by example.

It would be more correct and efficient to abort, or at least permanently
sterilize, all those that don't think there's an overpopulation problem.
They are, after all, the ones that are directly causing the overpopulation
problem. We don't need their self-serving and ignorance-prone genetics
anymore.

From: Twibil on
On Nov 16, 4:36 pm, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>  If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
> self-abort?  Do it for the good of the planet.  Lead by example.

Sorry, sweetlips, I'm not "you people".
From: RichA on
On Nov 16, 8:45 pm, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 4:36 pm, RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >  If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
> > self-abort?  Do it for the good of the planet.  Lead by example.
>
> Sorry, sweetlips, I'm not "you people".

Hypocrisy comes in all shapes and sizes. I think you're motto (and
that of your compatriots) should be the old British one; "I'm alright
Jack." Which basically means, "I've got mine, and to Hell with all the
rest."
From: RichA on
On Nov 16, 7:48 pm, Wisdom <wis...(a)address.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:36:49 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Twibil wrote:

> >> Cool!  It's obvious that to solve the world's overpopulation problems
> >> we need only to begin producing *far* more plastic cameras!
>
> >> Thanx for your help.
>
> > If you people are truly worried about overpopulation, then why not
> >self-abort?  Do it for the good of the planet.  Lead by example.
>
> It would be more correct and efficient to abort, or at least permanently
> sterilize, all those that don't think there's an overpopulation problem.
> They are, after all, the ones that are directly causing the overpopulation
> problem. We don't need their self-serving and ignorance-prone genetics
> anymore.

Do you live in a mud hut or tin shack and consume next to zero raw
materials, energy, etc? If not, you live better (and with far more
amenities) than 75% of the planet. Doesn't it make you feel ashamed,
given your expressed opinion?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Photos of La Merced