From: Peter Keller on
"Haris Bogdanovi?" <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
>> Your message will fall on deaf ears to spammers. They don't care, or
>> probably don't even know what their off the shelf spamming software
>> is actually spamming.
>
> As you know all that you are possibly a spammer, are you ?

I could possibly be anything.

-pete
From: Haris Bogdanovi� on

> I could possibly be anything.
>
> -pete

You can't be a Superman

From: Peter Keller on
"Haris Bogdanovi?" <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:

>> I could possibly be anything.
>>
>> -pete
>
> You can't be a Superman

I'd be Darkseid anyway.

-pete
From: Haris Bogdanovi� on
> I'd be Darkseid anyway.

Darkseid looks a bit like a spammer to me.

From: Peter Keller on
"Haris Bogdanovi?" <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
>> I'd be Darkseid anyway.
>
> Darkseid looks a bit like a spammer to me.

Maybe his spamming software is written in Lisp and that's why he's so powerful.

You know:

(mapc
(spam-with
(random-choice *spam-message-funcs*))
(mapcar #'zombie-address
(mapcar
#'locate-zombies
*countries*)))

I bet he then kicks back, opens up a few beers, brings in some hookers
and blow, and waits for idiots with money to send it his way while
living the high life.

Maybe he'd even get help from cll from some guy who noticed "Hey, two
mapcars in a row? That's a functional composition and there is some
technique for that in On Lisp by Paul Graham to simplify your code."

To which Darkseid thanks the dude, updates his software, and kills
him last as a reward.

Behold! That's the power of Lisp for you.

-pete