From: Thomas A. Russ on
Peter Keller <psilord(a)cs.wisc.edu> writes:

> I could possibly be anything.

http://www.unc.edu/depts/jomc/academics/dri/idog.html

;-D

--
Thomas A. Russ, USC/Information Sciences Institute
From: Haris Bogdanovi� on
I was joking, you have to install a lisp code in your brain
so that you know when someone is joking.

From: Peter Keller on
"Haris Bogdanovi?" <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
> I was joking, you have to install a lisp code in your brain
> so that you know when someone is joking.

This demonstrates my rudimentary ability to play the funny man in a
comedic duo.

:)

-pete
From: w_a_x_man on
On Jul 15, 11:34 am, George Neuner <gneun...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:35:15 -0700 (PDT), w_a_x_man
>
> <w_a_x_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >How about a DOS attack?
>
> Most spam comes from bot networks hosted by innocent users or from
> free email accounts which are abandoned if/when the provider notices
> the activity.  A DOS attack, even if successful, likely would hurt
> only innocent people.
>
> I've always liked the idea of releasing a vaccination worm or trojan
> horse ... a program that would seek out and kill botnets and prevent
> them from reinfecting a host.  I read that CERT had considered such a
> program, but abandoned the idea because even such a well intentioned
> worm would be illegal in many places.
>
> George

I'm talking about the website being advertised, not about the email
account. For example, http://ukcitygirls.co.cc.