From: damorrison on
On Feb 18, 8:08 pm, damorrison <davemcochr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, that works great

The code works well.

When I use it on a system that uses two screens, and click the
ComboBox, the list shows up on the opposite screen as the combobox. I
then used a UserForm instead to populate the combobox, placing the
code in UserForm_Initialize, it populated just fine, but then again,
when I click the combobox in the UserForm, the list still shows up in
the opposite screen instead of the screen with the userform, is there
a way to stop this from happening?
From: Dave Peterson on
I don't understand.

The code puts the list in a combobox on Sheet1. I don't see anything that uses
a userform.

--

Dave Peterson