From: damorrison on
I had found this code to show folder names that displays in a msgbox,
is it possible to get the list of folder names into a combobox?

---------------------------------------

Sub ListFolders()
Dim fs, f, f1, fc, s
Dim folderspec
folderspec = "C:\Excel\"
Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec)
Set fc = f.SubFolders
For Each f1 In fc
s = s & f1.Name
s = s & vbCrLf

Next
MsgBox s

End Sub

This is for excel 2000

Thanks
From: dan dungan on
is the combobox on a worksheet or a userform?
From: damorrison on
On Feb 18, 5:05 pm, dan dungan <stagerob...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> is the combobox on a worksheet or a userform?

Thanks for the reply, it will be from the controlls toolbar that will
be on the worksheet.
From: Dave Peterson on
Option Explicit
Sub ListFolders()
Dim fs, f, f1, fc, s
Dim folderspec
folderspec = "C:\Excel\"
Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec)
Set fc = f.SubFolders
For Each f1 In fc
Worksheets("Sheet1").ComboBox1.AddItem f1.Name
Next f1
End Sub

Change the name of the worksheet and the name of the combobox if you have to.

--

Dave Peterson
From: damorrison on
Thank you, that works great