From: Jeffrey Marks on
I've got a subform that I use to create a waiting list for an event.
If a name is selected, currently the user has to click a checkbox to
indicate the waiting list. How do I automatically check the check box,
if a name is selected from the dropdown?
From: Al Campagna on
Jeffrey,
What you've described is not "normalized."

If Not IsNull some combo value = some checkbox = True then there's
no need for the checkbox.
For example...
If Not IsNull([cboName]) Then...
is logically equivalent to