From: Barbara Duprey on
Ugly Person wrote:
> [...]

Interesting! On my system (Vista Home Premium, OOo 3.1.1) the View >
Toolbars > Bullets and Numbering option is there. Sorry you don't have
it. Wonder why not?

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Larry Gusaas on
On 2010/03/17 8:29 AM Ugly Person wrote:
> [...]

On the Menu bar click 'View' to get drop down menu. Then move your
cursor to 'Toolbars' which will give you another drop down menu. Click
on 'Bullets and Numbering' to unselect that toolbar.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

> On 2010/03/17 8:29 AM Ugly Person wrote:

Thanks. I guess. We shall see. That made it slightly clearer. I had to go
into an application rather than just OOo.
While I found it was NOT selected that may mean because I just upgraded to a
new machine so I'm using Windoze 7 now, instead of 2000.
Trying to get the hang of the new interface. Ick.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org