From: Fonarix on
Hi to everyone,

Currently I investigating how to migrate from old Quicktime framework
to QTKit,
Is there any documentation on this theme? I'm not so familiar with
this both frameworks also need to work with CoreVideo,
So I'm interested is there any guide how to do this?

Thank you!
From: Tom Harrington on
In article
<b3e4d523-afc0-478b-80fd-05d4e54ffba0(a)f33g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Fonarix <fonarix(a)ukr.net> wrote:

> Hi to everyone,
>
> Currently I investigating how to migrate from old Quicktime framework
> to QTKit,
> Is there any documentation on this theme? I'm not so familiar with
> this both frameworks also need to work with CoreVideo,
> So I'm interested is there any guide how to do this?

You're more likely to get help using QTKit if you try Apple's Quartz-dev
mailing list, which you can find at
<http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/quartz-dev>.

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Independent Mac OS X developer since 2002
From: Fonarix on
On 26 Лип, 19:59, Tom Harrington <t...(a)pcisys.no.spam.dammit..net>
wrote:
> In article
> <b3e4d523-afc0-478b-80fd-05d4e54ff...(a)f33g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  Fonarix <fona...(a)ukr.net> wrote:
> > Hi to everyone,
>
> > Currently I investigating how to migrate from old Quicktime framework
> > to QTKit,
> > Is there any documentation on this theme? I'm not so familiar with
> > this both frameworks also need to work with CoreVideo,
> > So I'm interested is there any guide how to do this?
>
> You're more likely to get help using QTKit if you try Apple's Quartz-dev
> mailing list, which you can find at
> <http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/quartz-dev>.
>
> --
> Tom "Tom" Harrington