First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Are CVS tags important when deciding for repocopy?
On Aug 6, 2010, at 17:41 , Anonymous wrote: I want to rename one of my ports (rssdler, ports/148401). Looking at cvs log the port already has RELEASE_8_1_0 tag. As a maintainer such a tag doesn't have value for me and the port can be safely re-added (remove/add) under new name. The Repocopy is done b... 7 Aug 2010 15:50
[kde] Unable to build kdebase-3.5.10 with OpenSSL
Hi, After upgrading system to FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE, kdebase (x11/kdebase3) won't compile correctly. I have noticed build errors with both the system OpenSSL distribution and the ports (aka portable) version (security/openssl). The error below is with security/openssl, however when using the system OpenSSL ... 7 Aug 2010 09:19
kdelibs4 - preventing upgrade failure
Hi Upgrades to kdelibs4 fail when qt33 is present. As a number of ports need qt33 upgrading of kdelibs4 requires manual deinstallation of qt33 to prevent build failure. After successfully building kdelibs4 one can then safely reinstall qt33. Would it be possible to amend the port so it does not pick up ... 7 Aug 2010 08:14
Bugfixed devel/mercurial port for the nonce
Greetings, the devel/mercurial port is currently broken, and we've decided to wait two days before committing behind the maintainer's back. If you urgently need Mercurial 1.6.2, grab the port from: http://home.pages.de/~mandree/freebsd/ports_devel_mercurial-1.6.2.tar.gz Note that your downloader needs to... 7 Aug 2010 06:07
Your message to Discuss awaits moderator approval
Your mail to 'Discuss' with the subject Returned mail: Data format error Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval. The reason it is being held: Post by non-member to a members-only list Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive notification of t... 7 Aug 2010 05:03
FreeBSD ports which are currently marked forbidden
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically notify users about ports that are marked as "forbidden" in their Makefiles. Often, these ports are so marked due to security concerns, such as known exploits. An overview of each port, including errors see... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently marked forbidden
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically notify users about ports that are marked as "forbidden" in their Makefiles. Often, these ports are so marked due to security concerns, such as known exploits. An overview of each port, including errors see... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently scheduled fordeletion
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically schedule removal of ports that have been judged to have outlived their usefulness. Often, this is due to a better alternative having become available and/or the cessation of development on the existing port. ... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
FreeBSD ports which are currently marked broken
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically notify users of ports that are marked as "broken" in their Makefiles. In many cases these ports are failing to compile on some subset of the FreeBSD build environments. The most common problem is that recent... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently marked broken