From: Benjamin Couillard on
Hi everyone,

I updated to ISE 11.3 recently and I noticed that memory consumption
for xst.exe during synthesis is really high (more than 2.5 gigs for
me). I use vista professional 64-bit. Memory usage is so high that I
can't use any other application (I have 3 gigs in all). Plus synthesis
seems slower, so is it possible that there is some kind of memory
leak? Am I the only one that has this problem?

Best regards
From: MM on
I had a webcase on this issue. My design failed in Win32 but synthesized
fine in 64-bit Linux. Supposedly the problem was fixed in 11.4, which is now
available for download. It is a huge download as usual, so it won't be until
tomorrow when I can try if it actually works.

/Mikhail

From: Benjamin Couillard on
Thanks, I upgraded to 11.4 and it solved my problem.