From: Steve Jain [MVP] on
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:58:40 -0500, ohaya <ohaya(a)cox.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if it's possible to convert a VMware guest so that it
>can run under Virtual PC 2007?
>
>I can convert the VMDK to VHD using vmtoolkit's tool, but then, after I
>create a new VPC guest, and try to boot it, it hangs. When I try to
>Safe boot, it hangs at agp440.sys. I've tried deleting agp440.sys from
>the VHD, but then it still hangs, at mup.sys.
>
>Does anyone know how this can be done?
>
>Thanks,
>Jim

AGP.SYS and MUP.SYS aren't the cause, they're just the last thing
shown on the screen.

2. Try converting again.
3. If you still can't boot, you'll probably need to do a repair
installation of Windows so the correct MB, HD controller, etc drivers
are detected and installed

--
Cheers,
Steve Jain, Virtual Machine MVP