From: dwelling developer on
How to activate the sharepoint trial virtual machine? Mine is going to expire
in 2 days..
--
Developer
From: RCan on
"dwelling developer" <vikas.dadlani(a)live.com> wrote in message
> How to activate the sharepoint trial virtual machine? Mine is going to
> expire
> in 2 days..
First hit at google - check this out
http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2007/06/22/microsoft-office-sharepoint-server-2007-vhd-i-e-virtual-machine-now-available-for-download.aspx

Regards
Ramazan

From: VanguardLH on
dwelling developer wrote:

> How to activate the sharepoint trial virtual machine? Mine is going to expire
> in 2 days..

So you are asking us how you can pirate a trial version past its expiration
period. This is not a pro-pirating newsgroup. You are supposed to TRIAL
the product to decide if you want it. If you want it then PAY for it.
From: RCan on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> dwelling developer wrote:
> So you are asking us how you can pirate a trial version past its
> expiration
> period. This is not a pro-pirating newsgroup. You are supposed to TRIAL
> the product to decide if you want it. If you want it then PAY for it.
Developer,

My reply belongs ONLY if you have an own key !

Regards
Ramazan