From: Du Lam on
Hello,

I was hoping to get some help in this group regarding a problem with
one our users: he is trying to print and post an invoice. Everytime he
tries to post and print, he receives the following error:

Posting Date must be completely preinvoiced before you can ship or
invoice. in Sales Header Document Type='Invoice',No.='SI0001771'

Any help is appreciated.

Du
From: Vishal on
So what are the dates & which version ?

Posting Date
Order Date
Document Date
Shipment Dates

Vishal

From: Du Lam on
On Nov 26, 3:32 pm, "Vishal" <vrajpu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> So what are the dates & which version ?
>
> Posting Date
> Order Date
> Document Date
> Shipment Dates
>
> Vishal"Du Lam" <dut...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hello,
>
> > I was hoping to get some help in this group regarding a problem with
> > one our users: he is trying to print and post an invoice. Everytime he
> > tries to post and print, he receives the following error:
>
> > Posting Date must be completely preinvoiced before you can ship or
> > invoice. in Sales Header Document Type='Invoice',No.='SI0001771'
>
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> > Du

This is version 5.0

Posting date: 11/26/07
Order Date: 11/26/07
Document Date: 11/26/07
Ship Date: 12/26/07
From: Rene Gayer on
Hi, I know this „problem“:

It is a new "strange" error message in CU80 if posting date is not in the
range of setup.

So check G/L Setup or User Setup for range of “Allow posting from” and
“Allow posting to” and change the setup or change the posting date.

Regards,
Rene

From: Du Lam on
On Nov 28, 12:48 pm, Rene Gayer <ReneGa...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi, I know this „problem":
>
> It is a new "strange" error message in CU80 if posting date is not in the
> range of setup.
>
> So check G/L Setup or User Setup for range of "Allow posting from" and
> "Allow posting to" and change the setup or change the posting date.
>
> Regards,
> Rene
>
> "Du Lam" wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I was hoping to get some help in this group regarding a problem with
> > one our users: he is trying to print and post an invoice. Everytime he
> > tries to post and print, he receives the following error:
>
> > Posting Date must be completely preinvoiced before you can ship or
> > invoice. in Sales Header Document Type='Invoice',No.='SI0001771'
>
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> > Du

Thanks for the answer.

Pages: 1