From: Wietse Venema on
Cameron Smith:
> I have google apps managing mail for my domain but would like to use my
> server to send newsletters and have run into an issue where I can send
> with SMTP from accounts on the server using Postfix but when someone
> replies to that email due to MX it routes to google and not the server.

To receive your newsletter replies on your Postfix box, your
newsletter reply-to address must resolve to your Postfix box.

- Change the newsletter reply-to address to a new domain name
(perhaps a subdomain of the managed domain) and set its MX record
to your Postfix box.

- Stop using Google apps for this domain, and change the MX record
for the domain to your Postfix box.

Wietse

From: Cameron Smith on
Thank you Noel and Wietse!

Your helpful instructions have set me on the right path :)

Have a great day,
Cameron