From: dendinsd on
I am running WinXP SP3 and I can check the boxes to have the Power Meter
andVolume Control appear in the task bar. They appear unitl I shut down and
restart. Then they are gone. How can I get them to stay?
--
SD
From: Andrew E. on
Try control panel,display,desktop,customize,locate & check the box
"lock desktop items",close out.Also,in start/task bar,task bar,i believe
a similiar "lock" is available in customize....