From: rebelgirl on
First I had a cordbg.exe error I unplugged my external hard drive , plugged
it back in . Now i have a Common Language Runtime Debugging Service Error .
Process id=0x13c ( 316 ) thread id=0x230 (516 ),
I think the first numbers are 0x13c . I have had the external hard drive now
for years but since the power went out this is the error that keeps coming up
that & the cordbg.exe which since unplugged now turned into this. I`m running
windows xp service pack 2 . Ie 6 . Layman`s terms if anyone can help , I dont
know a lot about computers on errors . I did post this on the MSDN board they
told me to come here . Hope some one can help .

From: Andrew E. on
If the hd does/did show in the BIOS,download the MS-DOS hd check utility
from the hd mfg web site.Download & install to a MS-DOS formatted floppy,
boot the pc to the floppy,run the diagnostic tests for the hd.

From: rebelgirl on
Hi Andrew ,
I do not have a floppy disk on my computer. I really have no idea what
your saying either. I dont know much about tech stuff. If you think its not a
net frame problem which is what i was told. Should I just un install & re
install the program ? From what i was told if it is the net frame , if i do
that it will go to the nest applications i have . Thats what im worried
about. Thank you so much for replying also.

From: Ian D on

"rebelgirl" <rebelgirl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Andrew ,
> I do not have a floppy disk on my computer. I really have no idea what
> your saying either. I dont know much about tech stuff. If you think its
> not a
> net frame problem which is what i was told. Should I just un install & re
> install the program ? From what i was told if it is the net frame , if i
> do
> that it will go to the nest applications i have . Thats what im worried
> about. Thank you so much for replying also.
>
> "Andrew E." wrote:
>
>> If the hd does/did show in the BIOS,download the MS-DOS hd check
>> utility
>> from the hd mfg web site.Download & install to a MS-DOS formatted
>> floppy,
>> boot the pc to the floppy,run the diagnostic tests for the hd.
>>
>> "rebelgirl" wrote:
>>
>> > First I had a cordbg.exe error I unplugged my external hard drive ,
>> > plugged
>> > it back in . Now i have a Common Language Runtime Debugging Service
>> > Error .
>> > Process id=0x13c ( 316 ) thread id=0x230 (516 ),
>> > I think the first numbers are 0x13c . I have had the external hard
>> > drive now
>> > for years but since the power went out this is the error that keeps
>> > coming up
>> > that & the cordbg.exe which since unplugged now turned into this. I`m
>> > running
>> > windows xp service pack 2 . Ie 6 . Layman`s terms if anyone can help ,
>> > I dont
>> > know a lot about computers on errors . I did post this on the MSDN
>> > board they
>> > told me to come here . Hope some one can help .

Try disabling the cordbg.exe process in Task Manager, then reconnect
your external drive. It looks like the cordbg.exe file got damaged in the
power interruption, and the NET. application may have to be reinstalled.
If you google cordbg.exe, you'll find a lot of info on resolving cordbg.exe
problems.

From: rebelgirl on
Hi Ian ,
I looked for the cordbg.exe In task manager , its not listed. So I have no
clue whats going on there. I have tried to unplug the external hard drive
from the hard drive its self , but not from the back of the computer. Do not
know if that would make a difference at all. I`m looking into trying to re do
net frame 1.1 but dont understand at all how to do that. So pretty lost all
the way around. Thanks for the reply.

"Ian D" wrote:

> "rebelgirl" <rebelgirl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Andrew ,
> > I do not have a floppy disk on my computer. I really have no idea what
> > your saying either. I dont know much about tech stuff. If you think its
> > not a
> > net frame problem which is what i was told. Should I just un install & re
> > install the program ? From what i was told if it is the net frame , if i
> > do
> > that it will go to the nest applications i have . Thats what im worried
> > about. Thank you so much for replying also.
> >
> > "Andrew E." wrote:
> >
> >> If the hd does/did show in the BIOS,download the MS-DOS hd check
> >> utility
> >> from the hd mfg web site.Download & install to a MS-DOS formatted
> >> floppy,
> >> boot the pc to the floppy,run the diagnostic tests for the hd.

> Try disabling the cordbg.exe process in Task Manager, then reconnect
> your external drive. It looks like the cordbg.exe file got damaged in the
> power interruption, and the NET. application may have to be reinstalled.
> If you google cordbg.exe, you'll find a lot of info on resolving cordbg.exe
> problems.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: audio controller