From: allison on
some body tell me where to find these drivers...pliz

From: RobV on
allison wrote:
> some body tell me where to find these drivers...pliz
>
>> i just reformated my computer and installed windows xp, like the
>> most posts i've read, i am also having an yellow question mark next
>> to the multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA
>> compatible)
>> My Device instance id is
>> PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_53321462&REV_A0\3&61AAA01&0&17
>>
>> is there anything else you guys need to determine the manufacturer?
>> what should i do??
>>
>> thanks in advance!!Greatly appreciated

What video card do you have?

-----------------
-----------------
From: Paul on
allison wrote:
> some body tell me where to find these drivers...pliz
>
>> i just reformated my computer and installed windows xp, like the most posts
>> i've read, i am also having an yellow question mark next to the multimedia
>> audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible)
>> My Device instance id is
>> PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_53321462&REV_A0\3&61AAA01&0&17
>>
>> is there anything else you guys need to determine the manufacturer? what
>> should i do??
>>
>> thanks in advance!!Greatly appreciated

The original thread is here. There are links in here you can try.
It looks like a RealTek driver from the RealTek site should
cover it.

It'll be an AC'97 Codec. This should give you a page of downloads.
The RealTek site is slow right now.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=23&PFid=23&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

There are a couple big files. One is a ZIP, the other is an EXE.
Size is about 18MB or so. The RealTek FTP servers (the three columns
of download options) have always been slow.

A4.06 2008/10/1 18295k

Paul
From: Paul on
Paul wrote:
> allison wrote:
>> some body tell me where to find these drivers...pliz
>>
>>> i just reformated my computer and installed windows xp, like the most
>>> posts i've read, i am also having an yellow question mark next to the
>>> multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible)
>>> My Device instance id is
>>> PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_53321462&REV_A0\3&61AAA01&0&17
>>>
>>> is there anything else you guys need to determine the manufacturer?
>>> what should i do??
>>>
>>> thanks in advance!!Greatly appreciated

This is the original thread archived in Google.

http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware/browse_frm/thread/480f4d05a917c258/3febd1ba78be4585

Paul
From: Bob I on
Look at the CD's that came with the computer.