From: Luis on
This might be a really goofy question, and I just want to see if this is the
"right" practice or not.

I'm noticing a lot of PowerPoint 07 presentations that have graph charts
(bar graphs) with the chart area going OUTSIDE of the slide. However, the
actual data (bar graphs) is still within the slide.

Is this okay?

I don't know if this is a common practice, and if it is, that's cool. I was
just curious if that's how it is supposed to be or if the chart areas need to
be formatted to fit WITHIN the slide.

Thank you,

Luis
From: Rick Altman on
This is reminiscent of what I jokingly tell the girls on the softball team
that I coach:

Throw the ball first, then declare
what your target was afterward.