From: beebs2010 on
Does anyone know how to separately print stacked objects that are on one
slide in Powerpoint 2003? I have a presentation where the author stacked six
different objects on one slide and now wants to print out each object
separately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
From: Luc on
beebs,
Maybe this will help:
http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm