From: Dr. Jinx What on
I tried inquiring the group that this concerns and no one replied. I have
found a better way to use the macro Mail Merge, in ways that will lead us to
an interesting future, but no one there cares one bit to the fact I have
created over 22 billion recipies in the form of form reciepe form letters,
ready to be merged with data files of food componants. And not one asked how
I did it or even saiid anything about it, good, bad, or indiferent! It makes
me wonder if those fools on that group care about anything but their petty
tiny business aplications, that is only good for junk maiil or bills! Most
of which ends up in the trash! Although this is considered good business, it
is also a waste of a good tool that has potential for greater things and not
one poster even the moderator gves an damb about it! What is worng with
them, and why can't they see the potential for it? Do they think by ignoring
me, I will go away like a fearfull little dog? Not hardly I have worked
toooooo hard and tooooo long on this progject to be discouraged by their bad
attituded and indifference! Can someone here say something, or all the
gorups on this server as non caring?

--
Dr. Jinx Minx What
dr_jinx_what(a)hotmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=626f82a2-ebd3-425a-8c1b-462141072c37
http://community.webshots.com/user/dr_jinx_what

From: Gordon on

"Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_what(a)hotmai.com> wrote in message
> I tried inquiring the group that this concerns and no one replied. I have
> found a better way to use the macro Mail Merge, in ways that will lead us
> to an interesting future, but no one there cares one bit to the fact I
> have created over 22 billion recipies in the form of form reciepe form
> letters, ready to be merged with data files of food componants. And not
> one asked how I did it or even saiid anything about it, good, bad, or
> indiferent! It makes me wonder if those fools on that group care about
> anything but their petty tiny business aplications, that is only good for
> junk maiil or bills! Most of which ends up in the trash! Although this is
> considered good business, it is also a waste of a good tool that has
> potential for greater things and not one poster even the moderator gves an
> damb about it! What is worng with them, and why can't they see the
> potential for it? Do they think by ignoring me, I will go away like a
> fearfull little dog? Not hardly I have worked toooooo hard and tooooo long
> on this progject to be discouraged by their bad attituded and
> indifference! Can someone here say something, or all the gorups on this
> server as non caring?

And this gibberish is related to PowerPoint how?

From: jpforestier on
No one replies...To no message!

"Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_what(a)hotmai.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
%23m0t%23P2zKHA.6112(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Dr. Jinx What on
to see if anyone cares? You obviously have no idea and you are totally
clueless to the reason. I just wanted to see if somone cared enough to
respond, since not one person has responded in that other group. You would
know that if you had read the post, instead of acting like a total idiot!

From: Dr. Jinx What on
That would be true if i posted no messages, but there are messages poseted
on this subject, open your eyes and look!