From: jpforestier on
I opened everything I could, I open my arms...But sister Ann, nothing to the
horizon; at least for me
"Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_what(a)hotmai.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
OBiR292zKHA.5548(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

From: Dr. Jinx What on
PLONK!

From: Dr. Jinx What on
How about opening your eyes, and looking and the mailmerg news group!

From: Mark on
On Mar 29, 8:17 pm, "Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_w...(a)hotmai.com> wrote:
> How about opening your eyes, and looking and the mailmerg news group!

Maybe because we're interested in PowerPoint, thus the reason we're
viewing the PowerPoint group?
From: Dr. Jinx What on